Are you suffer from eczema,Do you know that there are a variety of ways to treat it.
1. Lemon Juice
reduce the itchiness
soothes the skin
2. Take a few drops of vitamin E oil and message gently on the affected areas
3. The next eczema home remedy involves a juicer. If you dont have one you can substitute a supplement. I would recommend getting a juicer at some point. Theyre inexpensive and save you a lot of money over store-bought juice. If you have a juicer, try a blend of wheat grass, celery, carrots, and parsley. This blend contains vitamins and minerals that are important for your skin. Take a daily multivitamin supplement. This will take care of any of the vitamins you miss in your diet.
4. Drink lots and lots of water.
5. Oatmeal bath is another eczema natural remedy. Bathe in the oatmeal bath mix to the bath tub for 20-30 minutes; this is the best for sensitive skin. You can cook some oatmeal as alternative at home then rub it on the affected area to get good relief.
6. Avoid foods your are allergic to. Allergies can trigger eczema to a very large extent. Avoid foods that have nuts and soy or avoid wearing clothes you are not comfortable with.
7. Start taking Vitamins A, B & C. This will help your skin cells to regenerate at a faster rate and replace the damaged ones.
8. This last remedy can be a little tough to swallow, literally. Mix a 1/2 teaspoon turmeric in a cup of water. While not very tasty by itself turmeric is a blood cleanser and can provide you some relief from eczema.